Monday, November 09, 2009

'Bama and Such

Down in Alabama for the first time and I am up to 44 states if you are keeping score, obviously I am. I will be down here for a few days and I will head up to TN where I will continue my Johnny Appleseed imitation in regards to Big Buck Online.

I downloaded the Big Buck Hunter Pro Online game for the iPhone and the best feature is the fact I can find the nearest online Big Buck Arcade game near me. I am not pushing an ad for the game, in fact it shows how much I depend on that phone. As much as I dig the iPhone (the first smartphone I have owned that lives up to the billing) I don't know if I would pick up the Droid or the Apple phone for my personal ringer.

I know that the Android platform does not offer everything as far as apps go at this point (the apps are what make the iPhone) but the fact that my digital life is on Google (Blogger anyone?) and the Android platform syncs beautifully with it. The one drawback about the iPhone is a stupid one, everyone has it. I never jumped into the iPod craze for that reason.

I do not have to make that decision, but if you were making that choice, who would you choose?

No comments: